Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday


Well today was sucky because I had to work :( I left poor J with 7 kids as she told me weeks ago to cancel my babysitter for the week. I wonder if she regrets that decision now :)

While I was at work, C brought J to the Science Center in town. All the kids seemed to have a good time. They didn't venture outside to the zoo for long because I think J and C were having trouble containing the 6 toddlers.


When I got home we all headed to my favorite Mexican restaurant. I called ahead and asked for a table for 13...9 of those being kids!!! I can't even imagine the sense of fear that person had. When we got there we were put in this corner away from the other diners - I can't blame them one bit! In a way that helped because we weren't worried all the time that our brood would harass other people.

1 comments on "Tuesday"

tripntwinmom on July 20, 2009 at 12:15 PM said...

It was fine....The kids had a great time at the Science center and the time passed rather quickly!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates