Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ugh....Sucky Saturdays


So...are Saturday's going to be a horrible day for me now?

The day started out okay. The twins let me sleep in a bit and take my slow time to get ready. We then headed over to Babies R Us to buy Baby a new crib set. I am pretty set on this, but it was being discontinued. I bought all the needed parts now so that I didn't miss out and now I have 90 days to be 100% sure that it's what I want.


I think it's cute. I have noticed that most the boy's sets are this blue and brown or green. I have seen some cute prints (some I actually like better than this) but all in the green color and I just can't fall in love with green. Almost everything else is this color scheme and either very modern or with puppies. So right now, this is baby's new bedding.

We then went to Target were I picked up some great deals on toys. They had a bunch 50% off and with the kids already invited to 5 birthday parties! Then a kick stop for lunch and then home.

Then after sitting for a few minutes...I felt it. A migraine. I decided it was nap time, hoping that sleep would shake the pain and I could return to normal. I woke up with no such luck. I sit here with my head still hurting and the urge to vomit. I fear what is to come as so far this is the same course of events of last weekend. I can only hope and wish that it doesn't continue along the same path. Early to bed tonight!!

1 comments on "Ugh....Sucky Saturdays"

tripntwinmom on July 26, 2009 at 9:18 PM said...

VERY cute!

I like it....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates