Tuesday, July 28, 2009

OUCH!


Well today I did something dumb and painful. While unloading the groceries I fell down my front stairs onto the gravel driveway. My left leg took the brunt of my fall and boy does it hurt! I think what happened was I thought I was at the bottom of the flight and actually still had a stair or two.

Could have been much worse. I need to pay more attention to things. Hopefully the leg will heal quickly.

3 comments on "OUCH!"

Unknown on July 28, 2009 at 7:23 PM said...

JAMIE...are you okay????

Anonymous said...

Oh no :(. How awful. I hope you are okay.

Monica (mom2mikey)

tripntwinmom on July 29, 2009 at 9:53 PM said...

Ouch! Hope you did not do too much dammage....

Feel better soon!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates