Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Think I am Dying


I am so sick. I have a horrible migraine and have been vomiting all day. It started yesterday with the start of the migraine and the twins being evil demons. I went to bed hoping that today would be a new day, but unfortunately I was wrong.

This migraine has been off the charts with pain. Like the two I had in the spring before getting pregnant with crippled me and kept me in bed all day. I had to call my sister and have her come over to cook the kids dinner, watch them and put them to bed. It's the first time ever I just had to give up and have someone else parent my children.

I hope this is a fluke and unrelated to the pregnancy. I am not sure how I will cope another 23 weeks if this is my new reality.

0 comments on "I Think I am Dying"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates