Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday


This was my most anticipated day as it was the day of my BIG ultrasound!
The twins were so excited yesterday to be getting a chance to see pictures of their baby today. Of course once we got to the office K was bored and S was upset because he thought we were going to take the baby out.

My US was at 10a but I don't think they took us back there until about 10:20a. The tech did all the measurement things first. J came with us and we laughed because she said other than bones, she couldn't tell anything. Before we even got to the big reveal I said that I had thought I had seen a penis a few times. Well I was right. This Christmas I will be getting a brand new son :) Just like everything and everyone said.


When we were done we headed to the mall and did some shopping at Carters, OshKosh and The Children's Place. Now that was fun!

I think I have pretty much decided on a name, but I want to have it for a week or two before I announce it.

Otherwise we didn't do too much as J is leaving tomorrow and needed to get organized.

1 comments on "Friday"

tripntwinmom on July 20, 2009 at 12:23 PM said...

It was fun, and I was happy to be able to share that with you! Thanks for letting me come and join you guys. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates