Wednesday, May 19, 2010

General Musings


This morning was K's follow up orthopedic appointment. X-rays showed that osteomyelitis is no longer a concern and they just want to keep the cast on another week. I was surprised they didn't replace the cast as the bottom is completely soft. K just doesn't slow down. Her gymnastic exhibition is this weekend, so she won't be able to take part. I will take her dressed up so that if they do pictures she can at least participate. When she does get this cast off, she will need hours in the tub to soak of the dirt.

The twins were being complete butts when it came to keeping their room clean. Despite constant nagging, yelling, punishing, etc. the twins would not clean up after themselves. So yesterday I went into the room and removed everything I could from it. Now the twins have bare shelves, empty toy boxes and no everyday play things. Maybe in a few weeks I'll give them a few toys back and see if they have learned anything.

S is doing well without any big news. He is still a wonderful big brother who melts my heart everyday with how he cares for and plays with his brother. He has really impressed me the last few months.

And M, my little dude. He is still a happy baby. Right now he is developing in leaps and bounds. He reaches for and tries to grab everything. He is desperate to eat everything and anything. I have never seen an infant want to eat so badly. I have given in a few times (bad mommy) but I am trying to hold him off. He is an expert roller and can move around pretty well. He even is able to sit unassisted for a short time.

Even though he has his moments 0f fussiness, he is still a very happy baby. You know, maybe he isn't as happy as I think, it's just compared to the twins, he is a walk in the park. He loves to be in the car, and is never happier than when in the tub. He has trained his nanny Q very well and she carries him around all day. He is very flirty and a real charmer.

Stay tuned for pics of this weekends gymnastic exhibition and maybe other random fun :o)

0 comments on "General Musings"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates