Saturday, May 15, 2010

Not Enough Hours in the Day


Do you ever feel like you move constantly but nothing ever gets done?

I had a million things I needed to get done before going to the beach. I accomplished maybe half of them, but I feel like I have been going all week. I imagine this is a typical feeling for a mother of three, but man it sucks. I leave for the beach first thing in the morning. The house is a wreck. I never got to go grocery shopping (my mom will be staying here with M and the dog) and I still haven't finished packing.

In other news, K is doing well with her cast. She is figuring out ways to run, play and keep up with S despite her left leg being casted. She does mention that she looks forward to it coming off, but I think she is doing fine with it on. The logistics of keeping her clean hasn't really been solved though. I think I just need to hang her from her toes and dunk her in the bath.

I'll post pics when I get back. Keep us in your thoughts....that we all come back in one piece...and I stay sane.

0 comments on "Not Enough Hours in the Day"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates