Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Reality Has Hit...



And K isn't happy. Yesterday the cast was new and fun. Something she had that S didn't and something that she could decorate the way she wanted. I knew it would be a long 2 weeks when K asked me how she was going to take it off to go to bed.
She's no longer in love with her cast. She now sees it as the nuisance that it is. Although she has totally suckered her nanny into carrying her everywhere, and convinced S to be her personal slave, she has at least figured out how to maneuver in the thing. This is good since there is no way I will be her personal chauffeur the next 2 weeks.
We will still continue with our beach plans this weekend. I have already paid for the hotel and K never intended on getting into the water - she hates the waves. So while I thought I could get her a little hole somewhere with some water, I will just keep her high up on the beach away from the water.

1 comments on "The Reality Has Hit..."

tripntwinmom on May 15, 2010 at 6:22 AM said...

Poor baby girl. Hope the time passes quickly. Try to enjoy your trip! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates