Thursday, May 27, 2010

So Freaking Busy


I have had a few super busy days and I am beyond glad that they are behind me.

Monday:
K got her cast off. She was super excited, not as much about getting the cast off, as much as the ability to get back into the bathtub! When we got home I think she spent 2 hours in the tub. S and I got our hair cut. He just got a trim while I chopped off 11 inches. As usual, I hate it, but it will grow back.

Tuesday:
After gymnastics and speech we came home and napped which was a bad decision as I had a million things to do for Wednesday. We also woke up super late...which lead to stress. At about 6p we packed up the car and headed to grandma and pop-pop's for a two day sleep over. My attempt at packing lightly wasn't successful.

Wednesday:
DAY FROM HELL
I woke up at 4:30a and headed for the airport. First flight left at 7a and after a short lay-over I landed in Buffalo at about 11a. Picked up the rental car and headed for Canada. Spent a few hours there picking up some Canadian goodies for some friends, eating lunch and killed some time. Went through immigration to renew my work VISA. This was about the easiest time I had with immigration. I lucked out and got a friendly officer! Headed back to Buffalo to wait on my flights back home. Arrived home at 11p and due to this States complete inability to plan road construction and detour planning, it took me over 2 hours to get back to my parents home when it should have taken me 50 minutes. Got in at 1:30a and collapsed into bed.

Thursday:
Woke up early with the kids. Spent the morning packing up the kids and trying to tidy my parents home a little. Took my mom out to lunch for her birthday and then high tailed it back home to make a 3p appointment that I had. Currently my house is a wreck. Suitcases haven't been unpacked and everything is disorganized.

And I'd like to say that I'll get to rest tomorrow....but nope....an early morning play date that I am hosting, renewing my driver's license and then I get the added benefit of working this weekend.

Maybe I'll rest on Monday.

1 comments on "So Freaking Busy"

tripntwinmom on May 27, 2010 at 9:04 PM said...

Girl, you have had one of those CRAZY weeks! Sounds more like MY schedule!!!

Hope you get some kind of relaxation in the next few days....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates