Sunday, May 30, 2010

Some Twin-isms


The twins have been saying some pretty funny stuff lately. Here is a sample :0)

- While trying to find something to watch, I landed on a show that S thought was a little too scary for him. His comment to me...

"Mama, it not healthy for me to watch this show."

- After asking K to just stop talking to me because I needed some quiet time, I overheard her talking to S.

"S, we need to find a new mommy. One that is nice and likes my talking."

- I was asking K which restaurant she thought grandma would pick for her birthday lunch, her response

"I don't know...she's YOUR mother" And you have to imaging this with head shake, rolling eyes and total toddler attitude.

1 comments on "Some Twin-isms"

Sanum Shaikh on June 2, 2010 at 1:52 AM said...

awwwweeee sho sweet :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates