Monday, May 31, 2010

No Good, Horrible, Very Bad, Day


I think the non stop pace from the last week and the nightly 3-5 hours of sleep caught up with me today. Today was a bad day to be a mom, especially a single one.

The kids all woke up this morning at 9-ish which you think would have left me feeling pretty good with being able to sleep in, but once I got up, it was obvious today was going to be hard. I couldn't keep my eyes open. Everything I did was a struggle. I ached all over and if I wasn't in motion, my eyes were heavy. I pretty much spent the morning in my chair holding Max and sleeping every time Max napped. In between our naps, I felt like I was in a zone.

At 2p I went back upstairs for an afternoon nap with M. We slept 2.5 hours and then M wanted to be nursed again. While nursing I struggled so hard to stay awake...and couldn't.

Right now I am more awake...but it's still a struggle. I made dinner and bathed myself and the kids. Hopefully I'll be putting M to bed soon and then maybe start to unwind for the night. I really hope tomorrow is a new day!

1 comments on "No Good, Horrible, Very Bad, Day"

harni subhiarni on June 1, 2010 at 2:43 AM said...

Hi Ur blog is so hommy...I like it....so beautiful...
Woman can be sooo crazy...:) depend on 4H (Heart, Hurt, Hit or HOT...)....what is it? let us talk as woman to woman....mm?!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates