Saturday, April 25, 2009

Another Birthday Party Today


I think this brings our monthly total to 4? Seriously, how do two children who don't go to daycare, preschool or attend any mother's morning out facility become so freaking popular? I mean I love that my children are well liked and people enjoy their company, but I am running out of money!

Many of these friends come from our multiples group, which is great, but that means two children and therefor two gifts per party. Other friends include co-workers, friends from our mommy group and other friends.

It's amazing to me the social network you create when you have children. Before kids I had co-workers and a few close friends. Now add to that all the multiples friends, mommies friends and people who we have casually met at play dates or children's venues. Kids seem to draw people together more than anything else I have seen.

So for me, a virtual hermit prior to children, this is all quite new, most of the time enjoyable and very entertaining. Of course my wallet is hoping I return to my introverted self...and soon!

0 comments on "Another Birthday Party Today"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates