Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm So Excited




I have been so happy all day. I can't believe I actually have what I have been thinking about for over a year, and working hard towards for the past 2 months. It also makes me feel better about all the symptoms I've been having. I was starting to think I was going crazy :)
Along with the excitement is this feeling like "What the hell have I just done" Although I want this more than anything, the thought of being pregnant again, after my horrible last pregnancy, and reality of three kids is a little crazy! But of course, this feeling is easily pushed away by my happiness!
I hope this is the beginning of a healthy nine months!

2 comments on "I'm So Excited"

tripntwinmom on April 10, 2009 at 1:56 PM said...

Me too!

And, if there is MORE THAN ONE...

Even better!!!!!

CONGRATS again my friend, CONGRATS!!!!

Aimee on April 11, 2009 at 5:47 AM said...

Great news Jamie! WOO HOO!!! I'm so very happy for you! ;o)Glad you can joine me!

BTW- I never knew you had this blog but Terri informed me.

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates