Sunday, April 12, 2009

For All My Readers Who Have Been Pregnant With a Toddler....


What did you do?

Both of my guys still like to be carried around. K will not walk up the stairs my herself when it's time for bed. She is only about 28lbs but S is like 32lbs. I'm not sure what the safe limit is with weight.

Also, but my kids are very physical. They like to run, jump and climb all over me. Well obviously this can't happen anymore. I must have yelled at the kids 5 times tonight for jumping on me. I feel bad because they have always been able to do this before and now all of a sudden the rules have changed.

I can't explain to them the baby thing for some time. I don't want anyone to know yet and of course three year olds talk. I'm sure this is just the tip of the ice burg with stuff I need to figure out.

If anyone has good ideas or tips, please share :)

2 comments on "For All My Readers Who Have Been Pregnant With a Toddler...."

Aimee on April 13, 2009 at 9:40 AM said...

Fortunately, Hannah loves to walk and not be picked up but she has her moments like when it's dark outside or she's not feeling too hot. What I do is... I either make a little game out of the walking, like sing a happy tune and than stop and we both kick, etc. It really works! Or I tell Hannah that momma has a boo boo (on my hand and arms) and that it's an ouchie to pick her up and fortunately she understands. Good Luck with that one! ;o)

Aimee on April 13, 2009 at 9:45 AM said...

and the jumping all over you, Hannah is the same way! I seriously have to remove myself from the situation because she's seriously hurt my boobs/uterus by doing so. She doesn't understand but you have to do what you have to do! Instead, I sway her attention to another activity and try to preoccupy her with something else besides jumping on mommy!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates