Thursday, April 9, 2009

Still Fairly Optimistic


Despite the negative test this morning I am still feeling optimistic. I know that 10dpo is early, although it was still a little painful to see that negative test. I would feel more bummed out if it weren't for all the continued symptoms that I am having.

My breasts are killing me and I am so tired that I yawn all day and feel as though I could have a nap at any time. I also have lots of CM - TMI I know, but it is a pregnancy sign. I feel VERY similar to the way I did when I got pregnant with the twins. I tested positive with them on 12dpo, however, that was the first day I tested.

I am about 90% confident that I am pregnant right now. It will be a big blow if I'm not, but I really think I am.

1 comments on "Still Fairly Optimistic"

tripntwinmom on April 9, 2009 at 6:27 PM said...

Ooh...I hope you are. And, as I said, 12 dpo was when i got my first + too with my twins...

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates