Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm Such an Impatient Person




I'm on of the most impatient people I know. I want everything right now. I don't like waiting. I am worse than little kids waiting for Santa. So, now that I am pregnant...I want my baby now :P

I sit here and think about being pregnant and how happy I am, but then I start to think that I won't be seeing this baby until December!! What the hell am I supposed to do until December? I know, I know...there are a million things I need to do, I should do and I can do.

I know with the twins my pregnancy seemed to last FOREVER! I am really hoping that now, with the busy life of running around after two 3yo's this pregnancy won't seem to be as long.

My challenge to myself is to try and enjoy this pregnancy, despite what symptoms it will bring. This is in ALL likelihood my last pregnancy and baby (unless I meet Mr Right...and we all know that ain't happening) so I need to take in all the experiences it brings. Enjoy all the twinges and flutters and soon to be movements.

Remind me of this in the coming months when I post here complaining about x, y and z.

1 comments on "I'm Such an Impatient Person"

tripntwinmom on April 11, 2009 at 6:45 PM said...

I will DEFINITELY make sure to remind you of that!!! :) I agree with you 100%! Enjoy it and YES it will go faster. My 2nd one seemed to FLY by!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates