Monday, April 27, 2009

Feeling Down for a Friend


There are only a few people who know that I am pregnant. A few of them belong to a local TTC forum. Well in our group of about 15 moms, three of us got pregnant close together. C was due 12/11, Me 12/21 and J 12/28. Well this morning C lost her pregnancy. This is the second or third that she has lost and she's tore up.

She has two other children and a semi-present husband so I don't think anyone will really be there for her tonight. I offered to come and sit with her, but she said she'd be fine. I'm not sure I would want a pregnant woman to sit with me either.

Sad thing is she just announced to our entire mommies board (about 1000 moms) that she was expecting. So now she needs to also let everyone know of her loss. She was hesitant to announce it, and I kinda advised against it, but obviously in the end it was her call.

My heart is with her tonight. I hope she gets the help and support she needs.

0 comments on "Feeling Down for a Friend"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates