Monday, April 6, 2009

I Think I'm Crazy


But I'm going to test tomorrow. I know my ticker says 10dpo but I'm pretty sure it's closer to 8dpo. I know it's early, but I am having a lot of symptoms. My mind just tells me that if these are true symptoms, and there is enough hormone in my body to cause these symptoms, it should be detectable by a test. I won't let myself get bummed if it's negative, but I am giving into my testing urges :)

I am still having a lot of heartburn and nausea pretty much every time I eat or wake up. This is odd for me. I haven't thrown up and no one around me is sick, so I have to assume it might be something else. I also have slightly tender breasts - although this was a major symptom last month which of course was nothing.

I was also comparing the cycle I conceived the twins and it's very similar
- Probably ovulated on CD18
- Ovulated from the same side
- The month before conception it was assumed I didn't ovulate (last month that is a definite possibility)

I really, really hope I'm not setting myself up for a HUGE disappointment. I will let you know what the test tomorrow shows, although logically, I know it will be negative.

0 comments on "I Think I'm Crazy"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates