Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Interesting


How different pregnancies can be.

At 5 weeks with the twins I was very tired and had sore breasts. That's it. It wasn't until 8 weeks when my hyperemesis gravidum kicked in and made my life miserable for the next 28 weeks.

This time I have many symptoms. I still have the fatigue and sore breasts, but I also have bad heartburn, major acne and am already experiencing nausea each morning. So far the nausea hasn't been bad. When I wake up I really feel like I need to throw up, but within an hour, and something small on my stomach, I feel better.

It makes me wonder both ways. More symptoms earlier makes me a little afraid. I just think I have more HCG and therefor maybe twins again?? But then I also think, this pregnancy, thus far, is already pretty different...maybe that means just one :)

Honestly I think it will be hard for my mind not to wonder, or over analyze things until I get that US confirmation. When I see that nice sac and single heartbeat I think I will relax...or at least be able to obsess over something else.

3 comments on "It's Interesting"

tripntwinmom on April 17, 2009 at 6:56 PM said...

Hmmmmmm. I will just smile and think my own thoughts....

:)

Monica on April 18, 2009 at 10:02 AM said...

First of all LOL over Jenn's comment ;).

Secondly, excuse my ignorance but at what point will you find out how many are in there? (Can you tell this pregnancy thing is completely foriegn to me?)

I'm so excited for you!

Twin Mommy on April 18, 2009 at 1:44 PM said...

I am hoping to get an US on May 4th or soon there after!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates