Saturday, April 25, 2009

Three Rough Days


Last week was a long difficult week at work. I had all day classes from 8a-4p on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. For the most part we were sitting and listening to people talk. It was held in an old church and therefor temperature control was non-existent. I felt like I was dying from the heat a few times.

The topic was kinda touchy-feely, emotional sharing type stuff. Anyone who knows me knows that this is not my cup of tea. I don't share touchy-feely things with many people, especially not a group of almost 40 virtual strangers. I am a guarded, closed off person and stuff like this drives me crazy. It was something that was mandatory through work so I didn't have much of a choice.

Add to that, two night where the twins crawled into my bed at like 3a which means mommy doesn't get to sleep. So basically, touchy-feely crap, in a hot room, with no sleep and a slight migraine. Can you say FUN?

0 comments on "Three Rough Days"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates