Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Have I Told You How Much I Love My Neurologist


Today I made the call to Dr L to let him know that I would not be getting that MRI and that I was now pregnant. I left the message on his nurse line. A few hours later he personally called me at home to congratulate me. Dr L is so awesome. Anytime there has been something important to discuss he always calls me personally. He always seems to 'know' my case and I never feel like another patient to him. I am very lucky to have found him. I am one of those people who has never liked any of her doctors and switch every few years because I think they're asses :)

Thank goodness for Dr L!!

Oh, and since everyone is bugging me with the number of babies I may be carrying, I thought I'd add a fun poll :) I have a doctors appointment on May 4th. At that time I should find out when Dr D is going to schedule and US for me.

0 comments on "Have I Told You How Much I Love My Neurologist"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates