Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TIRED!


Why is it in the first trimester you are so freaking tired that just rolling out of bed seems impossible? I understand that I am growing this little baby, but right now it's the size of a bean...how much energy could it possibly need?

Other then the tiredness I am experiencing sore breasts, transient nausea and many little uterine pulls and tugs. I am so impatient that I want to tell everyone I know that I am pregnant, but I will do my best to wait until 12 weeks. It will come soon enough. I am trying to focus on the good, because there is a good chance that in a few weeks some wicked nausea will come my way and life could be pretty miserable.

Here's to that NOT happening!

0 comments on "TIRED!"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates