Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Proof



Here are my lovely three pregnancy tests. The first one was 11dpo, then 12dpo and now today. I'm happy with the results and won't take anymore :) I will call my doc in a few weeks and try and schedule and US. I'm hoping for one healthy baby :)

3 comments on "The Proof"

tripntwinmom on April 12, 2009 at 9:33 AM said...

Yup...One healthy bean is a good way for you to keep thinking.. :P

No, really that is all that I wish for you :)

What a wonderful Easter present for you this year! And, who could ask for a better Chritmas present than a brand new baby?

I know that you did not want a Christmas baby, but try to think of it this way, it is one more tax decuction for 2009 and you will have only had him/her for a few days of 09! See, there is a bright side!!!!

I know I know...You just do not know what you would without me to remind you of these things. That is OK, you can thank me later....

About me on April 12, 2009 at 9:40 AM said...

Congratulations again Jamie!

About me on April 12, 2009 at 10:23 AM said...

Or 3 new tax deductions...

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates