Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sometimes You Do Need a Man


Last night, around 11pm, I went out to put the garbage out. Well imagine my surprise when I saw that a huge tree was lying across my driveway. I had been out earlier in the day, so it had to have happened after it got dark. Just a few feet closer to the house and my van would have been crushed.

This morning me and the twins hauled away the smaller limbs. If I wasn't pregnant I would have tried to roll the large trunk out of the way, but of course I wasn't going to risk it. I posted for help on my local mommies forum and within the hour I had a volunteer.

This afternoon once J, one of my friend's husband, was done work he came right over with his chainsaw and removed the tree. What a great guy.

Luckily the way the tree fell, I was still able to leave the driveway by driving on my lawn. Not great for the grass but I had places I had to be today :)

0 comments on "Sometimes You Do Need a Man"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates