Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hair Cuts for All


In the past few weeks, I have taken several comments about how long and 'messy' M's hair was getting. It was fairly long in the back, but I didn't think it was horrible. Then last night, S said that his own hair was 'shaggy' and he needed a cut. I figured I would bite the bullet and have both boys get their hair cut today. And then, of course, on the way, K felt like if the boys were getting theirs done, she needed hers done. I usually do her bangs myself, but since I just recently received my refund, I figured 'why not?' and she got hers too.

K pre hair cut
And after
And my boys pre hair cut
And after
Heehee...I think M has the 'Beiber Do'

0 comments on "Hair Cuts for All"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates