Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Nice Night


Tonight was a banquet thrown in my honor :0) Well, not really. It was a banquet put together by my place of employment for the people who have been there for specific time periods. Every year they celebrate the employees who have been there 5/10/15/20 and so on years. This year my 10th year of service was celebrated. And since they actually celebrate it the year after, I have been with my employer for 11 years. Sounds crazy especially when you consider I am 31.

The dinner was nice. I was able to go with several friends who were also celebrating years if service including Q, my nanny. She was there with her boyfriend of 3 years. It was the first time I had met him and I was very impressed. He is very handsome and seems like a good guy.

In addition to the dinner, I received a $150 VISA gift card. I wonder what I will get to spend it on :0)

0 comments on "A Nice Night"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates