Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm Screwed


Yesterday the pump people came out and after looking they felt it was an electrical issue. The pump seemed to run fine off their generator but every time it was connected to the home supply it would trip the breaker.

The electrician came over today and after looking said it was definitely a pump issue. The pump was pulling in too much power to start. The pump people came back, took my old pump and replaced it with a new one.

Sigh...all of this occurred while I was at work and I wasn't really able to talk to anyone really well. I am absolutely terrified of the bill that's coming. Two visits and labor from the pump people, the electrician and a new pump. Actually terrified doesn't even cover it.

I just hope to god I can figure out a way to pay it without having to give up anything else.

2 comments on "I'm Screwed"

tripntwinmom on March 9, 2011 at 4:22 PM said...

Oh no! :(

Praying hard that it is NOT as bad as you think...

battynurse on March 10, 2011 at 6:56 AM said...

Yikes, hoping it's not too bad.

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates