Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm Excited :0)


One of the donor siblings will be traveling through the area in the beginning of April and we have planned to spend the day together!! A and his mom's are moving from up north to Florida and will be making a pit stop here. I am nervous/excited/anxious all at once.

Right now I am brainstorming what we should do that day. He is a few months older than the twins so it's perfect. All three of them should get along great. This family also has more vials of our donor and will be TTC later this year. Once they get pregnant, there is a possibility that I can obtain the leftover vials (yes..thats a whole other post).

Anyway...I had to share the news.

BTW...I still haven't gotten my bill for the pump. I called twice today and both times they were too busy and hadn't gotten to it yet. My stomach is still churning :/

1 comments on "I'm Excited :0)"

tripntwinmom on March 10, 2011 at 10:29 PM said...

How exciting!!! That is really neat...

And, YES! I need more details....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates