Friday, March 11, 2011

Insanely Jealous


Okay, what's the deal? I know a handful of people who were pregnant at about the same time as me (with M). I think I can rattle off 5 or 6 of those people who have recently announced their pregnant again. Every time I read one of these announcements I get green with envy!!!

The silly thing is, I couldn't imagine being pregnant right now with as busy and with as much needs as M still has. He still breastfeeds, wakes at night, prefers to be carried everywhere. In many way he is still a baby. So while being pregnant right now would be impossible, I am still envious!

And...I will be back later for a better post once the Mook is in bed :0)

1 comments on "Insanely Jealous"

Ann on March 12, 2011 at 5:09 AM said...

and it never ends....I've raised my four kids and now I'm insanely jealous when someone announces a grandchild....I keep hoping for one!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates