Saturday, March 26, 2011

Holy Crap!


I think I am dying.

Yesterday work was brutal. We were short staffed, the patients were SICK, and everything that could have gone wrong did. I RARELY every leave work after 7:30p and last night I didn't leave until almost 8:30p. I even got to bring home a scrub top smeared with the blood of a patient that wasn't even mine. Sigh...

When I got home I was so tied and SOOOOO sore. Every bone and muscle in my body hurt. When I finally got to bed my whole body ached as I fell asleep. When I woke this morning and started to get ready for the walk I told myself I was crazy.

After walking the entire zoo today, the kids then had a birthday party. When I got home after 5p my sister was here so I pawned the kids off on her and got into a HOT bath. I was in said bath for over an hour but I think part of that was because I kept falling asleep. The bath didn't work. I still hurt so badly. I could barely move.

Tonight I lie here, my muscles and body aching. I can barely walk to go to the bathroom. I know this is mostly due to me being so out of shape, so overweight, so tired. I probably shouldn't have worked two 12h shifts before walking the entire zoo. But wow. I feel like I'm 80 years old tonight.

0 comments on "Holy Crap!"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates