Sunday, March 20, 2011

What Has Happened the Past Few Days...


S
On Wednesday I got a call from the school saying he had a temp of 101.8. I went and got him and although he felt a little warm, he seemed and acted fine. Since he had to be fever free for 24h he was home with Q all day Thursday. Well he complained about his ear hurting that afternoon. I was able to get off of work early. I ran home and took S to one of the CVS Minute Clinics - which by the way are awesome :0) He did indeed have an ear infection and was started on meds. He had a quick recovery an was back to school Friday.

Scentsy
Had a great Scentsy party on Saturday. It brought in over $400 and I had about $300 of outside orders. This is awesome since I am trying so hard to save money for our trip to TX in August. And speaking about Texas...tickets are bought and time off work is booked. I am excited and nervous all at once. As an added bonus, a few days ago another friend asked to do a basket party, and I am setting that up this week!

The weather was beautiful this weekend. We had lots of fun outside. All my kids love to be outside. Max would live out there if I let him. It has been nice because I have been able to leave the back door open and let Max come and go as he pleases - I have a gated deck out back full of outside toys. This week will be pretty busy followed by a busy weekend. Hopefully I'll have some good pics to share.

1 comments on "What Has Happened the Past Few Days..."

tripntwinmom on March 21, 2011 at 3:19 PM said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I CANNOT wait!!!!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates