Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Biannual Post


Today was dentist day. The twins and M got to see their dentist, who for the most part they love.

M wasn't thrilled but the first visit is more of a general assessment. See how many teeth he has, a little fluoride treatment and play with the tools. The dentist was a little concerned that one of his front teeth projects outwards a bit, something I already knew, but nothing to do but watch it. I am pretty sure M will be my braces kid.

K, of course was fine. She has never had work done. She has never had an issue. Perfect teeth every time. She DID NOT get her teeth from me.

Sadly, S got my teeth. Crummy, useless teeth. Again today S was found to have several cavities. Usually she does them the same day in the office, but she said there was too much work. I had to make two more additional hour-long appointments for him :0( Poor kid.

S got sealants about two years ago but cavities keep coming up around them. So in addition to a larger cavity up front, the dentist is actually going to put fillings in all his molars. She said that since for the most part these are preventive, they won't go deep and shouldn't even need anesthesia.

You know, I'm glad K has perfect teeth. Otherwise I'm sure the dentist would think that I didn't care for S's teeth at all. You know, it pretty evident when looking at the two of them that sometimes it doesn't matter what you do, if you have crappy teeth, it won't help all that much.

0 comments on "My Biannual Post"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates