Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Three Thousand Four Hundred & Seventy


Tonight I donated my last box of breast milk. While M still breastfeeds some, I no longer pump. The last of my supply went out the door tonight making the grand total of donated milk
3470 ounces!!
I am pretty proud of myself. BF'ing was such a source of failure for me with the twins. I wasn't able to latch them, so I just pumped. Never made enough for them, so they were always supplemented with formula. Add to that thrush that wouldn't go away in both me and the twins plus 2 boughts of mastitis...all in a four month span (at which point I gave up) and it was a pretty negative experience.

This time I have to say that it went about as perfectly as it could have. M was an excellent nurser. Great supply, easy pumping, no infections. I am very grateful for this. If I have no other children I am happy that I was able to get a very positive BF'ing experience.

0 comments on "Three Thousand Four Hundred & Seventy"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates