Monday, March 14, 2011

The Mook...15 Months


Over the weekend M had developed very green/yelloow goopy eyes and I was concerned about some sort of infection. By Sunday the goop had started to decrease but then he started with a runny nose. I spoke to a few people and everyone had me thinking ear infection. While M was kind of grumpy, I didn't make a big deal about it since he had his routine appointment today.

This morning when M woke up he was mucousy but seemed okay. At the doc his mood was pretty typical and the doc said that he seemed to have some mild congestion consistent with a cold. We went ahead and did his 15 month shots.

His stats
Weight 21lbs 4 oz. 10th percentile
Height 31.25" 50th percentile

Still skinny. And although I really think he should be much taller (I'm 5'10" the donor 6'6") S did the same thing. Hovered around the 60th percentile until about 3 or 4 when he entered the 90th. So, I'm thinking M will do the same.

Later tonight M developed a fever and became extremely cranky. He was a mucousy mess and then threw up. At this point I regretted going ahead with the vaccines since his little system is already fighting so hard with this cold. Obviously I can't take them back, and hindsight is 20/20 but I hope everything isn't too much a shock to his system.

0 comments on "The Mook...15 Months"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates