Saturday, March 26, 2011

MS Walk


This morning was the annual MS Walk. This is the third walk we has participated in since my diagnosis. The first two years I did really well, raising more than $500 each year and getting really into it. Last year we skipped it because M was so little and this year...well we officially were in the walk, but we left the group early to go ahead and see the zoo since it was cold and there was a threat of rain. I went with a friend of mine from work and my parents came with us too :0)

As usual, the kids had a great time. M thought it was great! Every animal got a shriek and a pointed finger. He seemed to really like seeing all these huge animals that were new to him. The twins, who have been here a million times before still enjoyed seeing everything and even learned things as this year there were many more questions about the animals. I was glad to have the extra adults in the group since M wanted to be held some and even wanted to walk at times.
S had one of those super cute moments. Before we left the house he was told that he could buy one thing at the zoo because he had some money. At one point in the zoo the kids were playing on a play ground and the adults were chatting. For a second I couldn't find S and when I turned around he had ordered a drink from the food stand beside the park. He had his wallet out and everything. The thing is though, that I had his money. All he had was some Mexican money my parents had given him from their trip. I went to the stand and they said that I didn't owe them anything. They said he was so cute. He went up there and said he had 'one million dollars' and wanted a drink while pulling out his money. So S got his drink, but was reminded that in the future he really needed to ask mommy before doing anything like that again.

0 comments on "MS Walk"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates