Saturday, February 21, 2009

Anxious, Anxious, Anxious


Wow. I don't remember being this nervous when I was TTC the twins. I think back then I was so desperate to me a mom that I didn't even think in the long term, my only thoughts were GET PREGNANT!

Now I sit and think, okay, in a few weeks I could be pregnant. I will have to juggle work, twins and a potentially horrible pregnancy. Then later this year, around Thanksgiving I will have a third child. AAACCCKKK!!!

Don't get me wrong. The last year all I have thought about is TTC this child. I want this more than anything and I will be happier than I can express if I get pregnant. It's just the last minute "what ifs" that are flooding my brain right now.

I should peak tomorrow or Monday. Monday will be an extremely busy day, but I'll fit in a quick IUI if need be :)

0 comments on "Anxious, Anxious, Anxious"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates