Monday, February 23, 2009

Very Busy Day Today


We started by going to gymnastics. Then a play date here at the house and then a quick drive (well 1.5hour) to where my parents are. My mom had a hysterectomy today and I decided that we better go visit. I can't even imagine the wrath she could lay on my if I didn't.

She looked like most patients the day of surgery. Crappy. She was in a lot of pain and her PCA wasn't really covering it. She went in and out of sleep the entire time so I don't think she remembers too much of our visit.

The twins were cute. Obviously very concerned for her, but also very curious as to what was going on. Of course they probably couldn't completely grasp the situation. When we left K told grandma to make sure she took her medicine to get better.

The plan is to send her home tomorrow. Lets hope for a quick recovery.

0 comments on "Very Busy Day Today"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates