Saturday, February 28, 2009

Don't Ya Hate It


When every little twinge, cramp or tender spot is interpreted to be something much more then it really is? Gosh, I just don't remember doing this when TTC the twins. I wasn't as educated in the process and maybe I figured it would never really work, but I just remember doing it and then going about my life until it was time to test. I didn't even test until it was time. Now I am thinking "When is the earliest I can test?"

Yesterday I was very crampy, bloated and was very tender in about the area my uterus would be. I even gagged at something yesterday which I don't do. I went from thinking "Crap I haven't even ovulated yet" to "It's nothing related to TTC" to "Maybe this is implantation?" HA! I'm driving myself crazy!

Who knows. Maybe I was this crazy when I was TTC before. Maybe it's one of those things that your mind makes you forget so that you'll try to have more.

Okay...off to obsess and over analyze some more :)

0 comments on "Don't Ya Hate It"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates