Monday, February 23, 2009

I Had Forgotten


What a complete mind-fu_k TTC was. I hate it. Constantly second guessing, worrying, obsessing over every freaking symptom. It's times like this when I envy the married woman. Have sex every other day for a few days and your covered. Me, I have to be within 12 very precise hours. Too soon and my spermies are dead. Too late and the egg has already shriveled up.

Still no peak. On the Answer Brand OPK's I have had nothing. Not even a faint line. On the CVS brand I have had a shadow of a line once. I guess I will be POAS until I get a dark line. I am thinking though of inseminating tomorrow morning regardless since I will be on CD16 (getting kinda late) and then saving the second vial for when I get a more definite OPK. I just don't want to miss ovulation.

This sucks. I hate it. And sadly, I'm not even through try number one. God help me if this takes awhile.

0 comments on "I Had Forgotten"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates