Saturday, February 28, 2009

$390


Nice eh?

This is how much I earned in the Mom of Multiples Sale. I have sold in this sale a few years now, and this is the most I have ever made. I am not only glad that I made a good chunk of change, but also oh so happy that the stuff is out of my house. An added benefit is I only spent about $20. Usually I spend close or more than I make, but this time I held my spending in check. I got the twins a matching shirt set and some books. I actually looked for some infant stuff but there wasn't much to choose from.

Now, do I put it towards some boring bills...or splurge? I'm thinking a little of both :)

0 comments on "$390"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates