Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random Symptoms


So these are the things that are messing with my head. I am only 6 days post ovulation so I don't even think it's medically possible for any of this to be something significant...but here it goes.

1.) I was nauseous Saturday. K threw up after a coughing fit and I gagged while cleaning it up. I usually have no problem with vomit. I am around it all the time.
2.) My breasts are tender and my nipples have been burning.
3.) My uterus is a little crampy
4.) I cried today while someone was talking about Steve Irwin. I mean, it's a sad story...but me...crying? It's a little weird.

0 comments on "Random Symptoms"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates