Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday - MS Walk


I had my annual MS walk this Saturday. The weather was supposed to be miserable, but luckily the rain held out until our drive home. We had a lot of fun. I walked with my team and my good friends J & S came with me. S also brought her daughter C. The kids had a blast seeing all the animals at the zoo and I had a good time while walking for a great cause. I raised over $500 and I plan on making this a yearly event. Our color was orange - hence the kids colorful attire.


0 comments on "Saturday - MS Walk"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates