Sunday, March 29, 2009

Insemination Two


Despite being incapacitated by a horrible migraine, I managed to complete my second insemination this morning. I again couldn't do IUI so ICI was done. The insemination went smoothly and I am pretty happy with the timing. I surged with both my monitor and OPK's. My saliva scope and temps indicate that I probably Ovulated within the past 24hours, or within the next 24 hours.

Now I am left to obsess and over analyze the next two weeks. Ah...the joy. And for those who are interested, I will probably start testing on Wednesday, April 8th. Wish me luck!

0 comments on "Insemination Two"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates