Monday, March 23, 2009

Cycle Update


Today is CD11. My shipment should be here on Wednesday. I am thinking I will probably inseminate on Thursday or Friday.

Initially I was freaked out this cycle because I registered high on CD9. I never register high until CD11 or later. I thought I would ovulate before my vials could arrive and therefore this cycle would also be a bust. Well, the monitor has stayed on high and so far my OPK's have been negative, so I think I'm okay.

I have also tracked my temperatures this month, which, I think, drives me more crazy then anything, but I am seeing if that sheds any more light on my cycle. All other fertility signs are slowly heading in the right direction. I hope this means my body is doing what it is supposed to and I will ovulate correctly and after my vials arrive.

In other news, I went to my neuro doc today for a routine follow up. He can't find anything wrong with my neurological exam and says I am doing great. He does however want to do another MRI just to see whats going on. Of course it will be scheduled in the next few weeks, a time period in which I wont know if I'm pregnant. Everything says MRI's are safe during pregnancy, but I have a feeling when I tell this to the radiologist, he won't want to do it. Oddly enough, that would be okay with me. In a way, I don't want to know whats going on. My life is fine right now and I have no MS symptoms. I don't want to ruin that by hearing that I have more lesions - ykwim? I assume that most likely, since I am symptom free, that I don't have any new activity, but there is always a chance. In a case like this...I truly believe ignorance is bliss.

0 comments on "Cycle Update"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates