Sunday, March 29, 2009

Insemination One - Friday


I decided to inseminate for the first time on Friday night. I think in retrospect I jumped the gun. Although I had many fertility signs, I still hadn't surged on the OPK's. Since I was now at CD15 I felt like maybe I would never surge and to just go ahead with the insemination. I wasn't able to do the IUI again, so it was just ICI. I just don't remember having this difficulty with IUI last time, but I guess pregnancy does change your reproductive anatomy, so maybe it's in a different place now - LOL.

Here are some pics of the equipment, because a friend of mine was interested in what it looked like.

The Box, which contains the dewer. My guess would be that it weighs about 25 pounds.

Here is the box opened, showing the sealed dewer.

The dewer with the top open. You can really tell in the pic, but it's smoking from the dry ice.

The container which contains the vials. You can see the 'smoking' better in this pic.

The stick with my vial.

My Frosty Vial :)

1 comments on "Insemination One - Friday"

tripntwinmom on March 29, 2009 at 8:25 PM said...

VERY cool! Thanks for posting pics for me!!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates