Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Waiting Game Sucks


Yep, that's right...still haven't my period. I am still spotting and crampy. I have taken a pregnancy test, just in case, each morning and all have been negative and in fact, my pregnancy symptoms are starting to disappear. I guess I'm in for another 32 day cycle.

It just drives me crazy that before I TTC my cycles were 26 days and now that time is so precious they increase to 32 days. It bugs me that I decided to cause myself very convincing pregnancy symptoms to play with my head. It sucks that for about 24 hours I was convinced I was pregnant and experienced all that happiness with it, only to get swatted off that peak.

Yes, I know. Many of you are reading thinking this is only the first try, and most people don't get pregnant the first try. To be honest, until Saturday, I really didn't think it was going to work, and I was okay with it. Once AF starts, I will deal with it and move on. I just need AF to start.

**A weird little story that didn't help things**
I'm not really superstitious or someone who believes in signs, but on Saturday when I was starting to think I might be pregnant I received a pregnancy calendar that I had ordered in the mail. When reading the directions, it gave an example of how to fill out the calendar and said...if you O'd on March 9th....and then your due date would be November 16th. This is EXACTLY what happened with me this month. But alas, it wasn't the sign I thought it might be.

0 comments on "The Waiting Game Sucks"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates