Friday, March 13, 2009

CD1...Finally


Well I finally started today and you know what, it was a relief. Finally I can move on to other things and focus on this cycle. I have already mapped out my 'probable' schedule, I have some supplies on hand which I need to practise a little on using and I've decided that when I order my sperm I will also order a saliva scope. I want to use as many fertility signs as possible. I have also started temping, which in the past, tends not to work, but I'm going to try again.

So...cycle #2. This one can work. This one will work :)

1 comments on "CD1...Finally"

tripntwinmom on March 15, 2009 at 10:42 AM said...

Yea!!!!! I cannot believe that I am excited for someone to get their period, but I AM!!!

Woo Hoo!

Now, On to round 2!!!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates