Saturday, March 14, 2009

Binge Binge Binge



That's right. I need to get it out of my system because come Monday I am on a diet. I know I've said this before and I don't really have any proof that I will do any better this time but I know I have been out of control again. It drives me crazy that I just don't have the self-control or stamina that I did a few years ago when I lost all the weight I did. Even if I don't loose weight, I need to do this to be healthier for my upcoming pregnancy (hopefully). I am also going to try and do better with my exercise. In January I went to the Y to work out 3 to 4 times per week. In February I went like 4 times total and I don't think I've been this month. Come Monday...no excuses. I need to do this for my children if not for me.

1 comments on "Binge Binge Binge"

tripntwinmom on March 15, 2009 at 10:47 AM said...

((((((HUGS)))))))

As a fellow stress eater and diet fu**-up, I know ALL TO WELL how EASY it is to fall off of the diet wagon. Good for you for trying again. It is a lifelong battle and NOT an easy one at that! I am still trying to add the exercising part as that is so VERY HARD for me!

Thinking of you...

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates