Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Gorgeous Day & A Trip to the Zoo


A friend of mine decided she was going to the zoo today and we decided to tag along. I'm so glad we did because the weather was amazing! I'm sure we got into the 80's. The twins are crazy about animals and had a blast seeing them all. We usually make one or two trips a year and it's amazing to see how the twins experience changes as they age.

The friend we went with is a good friend of mine and her twins get along great with my twins. It's very cute to watch. The Polar Bear was by far the best exhibit. He was very playful today, coming right up to the glass to push off and then throwing his ball around. He is soooo cute! S liked the monkeys and the lions the best while K says the elephants and giraffes were her favorite. My MS walk also takes place at the zoo so we will be going back in just a few weeks.

K with her new Polar Bear Glasses

S with his Tiger Glasses


The Polar Bear playing

S Sitting on a big bee

Two sets of twins on the praying mantis
K in a total diva pose

J, S & K in an Egg

S & K on Elephants


See how close the elephants got?


Ostriches with a giraffe way in the back

Riding the tram back to the car


And of course a TTC update. Right now I feel in my gut that I'm pregnant. I feel exactly the same way I did when I was pregnant with the twins. My breast pain and increased to general pain when I'm not even placing pressure on them and intense pain when anything is pushed up against them - like say a child. I could not carry S or K today at all. I'm frustrated that I'm still testing negative but I am now on CD28 when I usually have a 26 day cycle. So, so far, so good.

1 comments on "Another Gorgeous Day & A Trip to the Zoo"

tripntwinmom on March 8, 2009 at 9:26 PM said...

Oh, I do hope....

Keeping my fingers crossed....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates