Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shipment #2 is on It's Way


I ordered my next two vials. I had a moment of panic last night thinking I had just 2 more tries before I have to involve a doctor. I am really, really hoping for success this time.

To try and nail down timing better I am temping, I will chart CM and Cervical position. I have a hand full of OPK's and I bought a saliva scope. I also bought some better IUI catheters. My insemination technique was my biggest 'failure' last cycle so I hope these will help.

Here's to that Christmas Baby!

2 comments on "Shipment #2 is on It's Way"

Unknown on March 18, 2009 at 5:53 PM said...

YAY Christmas babies!!!

tripntwinmom on March 18, 2009 at 6:49 PM said...

Hey! I conceived the twinkie on 4/3 and they were due on Christmas day, so maybe this is your lucky cycle!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates